HOA Board Meeting Minutes
Riverview Civic Center
July 10, 2008
Board Member Roll
Approval of Minutes of Meeting held on April 17, 2008 and Emergency Meeting of May 16, 2008. Motion to suspend reading and approve minutes by Denise Briggs, 2’nd Rob Fisher, all aye.
- Called to order at 7:05PM by Marci Martin, President
- All Board Members in attendance – Marci Martin, Denise Briggs, Rob Fisher, Cliff Reiss, John Cirello
- Homeowners present: 8803, 8805, 8924
Report of Standing Committees
- June Expenses $1,277.84, YTD expenses $11,419.05
- Bank Balances: Checking $3,400.36, Savings $13,274.09
- Motion to approve Denise Briggs, 2’nd Rob Fisher, all aye
Ad Hoc Committee Reports
- Architecture Committee Report
- As of July 8, 2008 a total of 8 requests for home improvements have been approved. There has been 1 denial. (report from Denise Briggs is on file in the ACC Records)
- A separate meeting of the ACC will be held in September
- Arbitration Committee – Claire Martinez, Rick Cochran, Mike DeBaun – no report
- Fine Committee – no report
- Other – none
- ACHOA Foreclosure on properties with unpaid Assessments
- A lien has been filed. Cliff Reiss will check with the attorney regarding next steps.
- Denise Briggs was asked to check with our contractor regarding grass cutting for the vacant home.
- Landscape Maintenance and Beautification
- Bids received to correct problem with the irrigation and drip system. Denise Briggs made motion to approve bid from Brandon Irrigation for $625; motion amended by Cliff Reiss to increase to $700 for possible extra work. 2’nd Rob Fisher, all aye. Bids are on file.
- Denise Briggs reported that lights for entrance are being donated by Bruce Turner and will be installed by Tom Martinez
- Denise Briggs made motion for up to $300 to be spent for plants to be put in after all improvements are completed. 2’nd Rob Fisher. All aye.
- Update on CC&R Amendments - No word from the attorney yet. Rob Fisher will continue to follow.
- Insurance Coverage - No action
Open Discussion to Community
- Irrigation Remediation Plan – handled under Old Business
- Establish Fee Schedule for Estoppel Letters of $10
- Motion by Denise Briggs, 2’nd Rob Fisher, all aye
- Financial Forecast and 2009 Dues Increase
- A discussion took place regarding projections by Cliff Reiss for 2009
- The extent of any dues changes will be discussed at the next meeting
Next Meeting and Adjourn
- Discussion took place on fences
- Next meeting will be in September
- Motion to Adjourn at 8:05 PM by Rob Fisher, 2’nd Cliff Reiss, all aye